Become member of RDB: it help us to support your interests towards appropriate private or public authorities!
RDB statutes offer 2 membership options:
- Effective members: associations or individuals who agree to participate or be represented at the General Assemblies, with the right to vote.
- Adherent members: same privileges as above, without right to vote.
Members of RDB are:
- associations concerned with rare diseases (so called “orphan diseases”)
- specialized institutions
- individuals whose pathology does not correspond to an existing association, or not wishing to adhere to an existing association.
Simply send us back one of the 3 appropriate forms, whether you are an individual patient, an association or a specialized institution (to be found in the first section in French)
- Formulaire d’adhésion pour Patient isolé
- Formulaire d’adhésion pour Association
- Formulaire d’adhésion pour Institution
Membership fee is determined each year by the General Assembly. In 2012, no fee has been asked.